Family Business Advisory Services
Business advisory services have been part of our core offerings since our founding in 1935. We work in collaboration with a family's existing team of advisors to provide strategic counsel on such issues as business succession planning, business sales oversight, and maximizing closely held private assets.
We help families by:
- Preparing plans in advance
- Coordinating advisors
- Establishing an exit plan
- Preparing for transitions
- Setting investment goals and objectives
- Investing in a diverse set of traditional or alternative asset classes
We also have extensive experience working with families on preparing future leadership through multi-generational succession planning, planning for multi-generational wealth transfer, family governance, and the use of philanthropic vehicles to help meet these goals.